Sunday, December 16, 2012

Free Winter Centers/Games - Merry Christmas, Happy Winter!

Merry Christmas, Happy Winter!

You know I was going to put this set for sale on TPT but in light of recent events, I really just want to say thanks to all the Teachers/Parents out there helping our kiddos everyday. Just a small version of pay it forward in the Holiday Spirit.

In this set you will find 4 different center directions for kids.  This is perfect for room moms to use in parties or for teachers to use as quick, fun centers. I created these for my son's first grade class but I really think it could be used for any grade level.

1. Roll a Snowman
2. Cookie Decorating
3. Thumbprint Ornament/Bookmark
4. Create a Snowman Game


Thank you teachers and faculty for all you do for a precious young thinkers each day.
May you all have a blessed holiday.

Click Here For The File

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS